The Archmage Returns After 4000 Years

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy, this thing world builds and character builds a lot, so these weekly releases are painful af

It’s fine but suffers from the same “oh wow I came back to do something and I’m super powerful great” sure he has to fight “demigod” but well he’s not and probably won’t for a long damn time.
Plus isabelle is annoying seriously she’s just sitting there and does nothing. Plus as said before his pants are kinda big rn while his shirt conforms to his very existence.

Aggregator gang
I just can't do it... I'm currently on chapter 19 and I can't keep reading this shit. That brainless red head cunt pisses me off so much. Her presence is totally useless. She fails as Fanservice character, she fails as moe one, she as comedic character. She is nothing but pure nuisance.

Good old OP MC that watch people die then save them, the red head companion is annoying and child like, battle that drag out 3-5 chapters minimum.

Wthell, why would the MC baby sit the red hair girl?

I bet the red hair girl would improve and catch up to the MC without a lot of effort at all in no time.. this bullshit heroine really pissed me off!

Lol, it's ridiculous how someone who had lived in a better developed timeline with over 50 years of experience would lose(or at least can be match) to a baby girl from the other timeline with no knowledge and experience at all.

Let's hope this doesn't turn out to be those trashy story where the MC just baby sit someone around while that someone also catch up with the MC with little to no effort. Or at least the babysitting part shouldn't be that much.

I'm really enjoying this so far, but I've got to say I really don't like Isabelle. She is just so annoying and I really don't like how she is able to do shit with very little effort. I could have accepted the character if it wasn't just there as a "student who will probably surpass the master while also being in love with the master".

I wanted the Mc to bang the sexy teacher instead of getting cuck blocked by Isabelle

There are 34 chapters available already, why are they not being uploaded here?

Users who are viewing this thread