The Archmage Returns After 4000 Years

are leviathan scans and reaper scans connected ?

I, for one, gratefully welcome the adventures of Luke, a strawman. May his adventures be long and the naming never change.

Dex-chan lover
@AlphaFlow Leviatanscans is working on this as well and have 9 chapters on there website. They never upload here but at least their site is up

I wonder is Demigod a mis-translation. Given his role in the series' theology it feels like Demiurge would be more appropriate.

Group Leader
It's bad when you recognize REDICE Studio artstyle with the first glimpse of the first image.
xD

So the orange head girl the FL??? Damn.. I'd rather let him have a harem than to babysit.. 😑

Group Leader
good premise and great art
typical execution

mc completely bulldozes any semblance of acting realistically and gets op and gets women
first chap had an interesting conflict in depression and bullying, then the guy kills himself and is literally completely replaced by OP archmage from 4000 years ago who then will get OP again and ignore any semblance of the body's past life and fuck over everyone
there's just no struggle, he's just gonna roll his way over people to the finish line

edit: after reading more it looks like he's just getting gifted opportunities to beat people up and show how strong he is

is it just me or did Lucas Traumen look like Dio before taking over as Frey

Users who are viewing this thread