The Archmage Returns After 4000 Years

I know novels mangas & animes tend to be different from novels, but I can't help worrying.

Is this manhwa gonna have a harem? 😒

God the girl is making the whole thing UNBEARABLE, it's crazy how something that'd actually be an enjoyable read can be destroyed by a single character

@Ozys yeah thats why i dropped it whenever they saved that one chick while training or whatever, Tell me if that annoying ass character ever gets YEETED

I don’t utterly hate Isabelle... but that doesn’t mean I necessarily like her. I have but one tiny wish... Can we just have the smoking hot professor Jane back instead of Immature Irritating Insulting Isabelle? Please? PLEASE?!!

Dex-chan lover
dropped the manhwa after 18 chapters, i can't stand Isabelle.
Will read this again if Isabelle get offed or at least yeeted from MC adventure , I'd be happy if someone mentions me when that happens.

Moved to the novel, it was more palatable though you won't see the cultured MILF hunter of an MC there, there's none of that annoying digger-Isabelle following him around, he's way more cold and systematic in the novel and i prefer that.

my problem with any garbage novel/mangwha than involves thousands of years of time skip is that, dude died when the world was medieval shit, 4000 years after, is STILL FUCKING MEDIEVAL SHIT what kind of room temperature IQ subhuman comes with that reasoning?.

@onionking gotta remember, demigod has absolute control over the world. He's probably responsible for the lack of any technological progress.

Fed-Kun's army
What is with quite a few of the older chapters having a long black strip skipping lots of the content?

Users who are viewing this thread