The Archmage's Daughter - Ch. 10

here she comes to save them... -_- i would rather have that she stayed out until the father leveled up the house. lol
who cares if he gets hurt, if he can destroy them a bit of pain is a cheap price.
for all that matters he can even lose a limb or two and he deserves it, since he let his child down like that. now we even know shes wasn't 'vaccinated', what next? there is probably more. i really don't know how she survived.
the father should really go all out, who cares if the girl is too good, put her too sleep too with magic.
hahahah i will be so wrong tho.. i am sure she will cry for him to stop. no pain, no revenge, all flowers and love.
and this is when having a good heart isn't needed and even not fitting.

Hell yes, that's what I am talking about can't wait to see them beat up only in my head that is lol because I read the spoilers in the previous chapter......

She recovered quite fast. Also, why the servants agreed to her going to her foster parents’ house is already beyond me. Y’all were just talking about her being poisoned like an hour ago 😭.

I just hope this is not the time where she’ll spare her abusers from the wrath of her father.

Thanks for the Chapter :)
But... sometimes I have the feeling like I´m zapping forward and missing things.
Like in one picture she´s still in bed with fever and the next pic she´s downstairs weak but fine.
After Ken jumped over the fence there is an explosion and next pic they are protected by a sword.🤨

Are there missing pictures?😅

Dex-chan lover
I really hope there's a good reason why he didn't get her sooner. The poor girl suffered such trauma, any reason would sound not good enough.

Dex-chan lover
I really wish the story had made her leave that house at a much younger age, really saddens me to think how long she endured obvious abuse while a house that didn't despise her existing was around.

Especially her dad, he missed out on all her early childhood (if she even really had one). Poor baby girl.

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised nobody's talking about Rykell saying that what his daughter went through is more or less what happened to him ages ago at the hands of his own father. God Almighty, are these people total idiots??? What made them think doing any of this is a good idea?!

Fed-Kun's army
Ah yes, I was wating ptiently for the evil pseudoparents to suffer... I do hope they suffer for what they did man, the cousin tho

She recovered too fast and even if she did recovered she should still feel a little weak.
That's sloppy writing dear author and I hope you're not gotta make her stop her father...

I TOLD YOU THERE'S A REASON WHY HE CANT GO TO HIS DAUGHTER BACK THEN. I TOLD YOU GUYS TO WAIT BUT THEY KEEP ON BLABBING THAT THE FATHER DON'T HAVE THE RIGHTS TO BE JEALOUS BECAUSE HE LEFT HIS DAUGHTER. BOO DRINK YOUR WATER BITCH.

Dex-chan lover
"Stable Parenting!? That's not even funny!"

I'm on the side of the awesome wizard.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
More like UN stable parenting...

For the mentally unstable parents

Users who are viewing this thread