The Archmage's Daughter - Ch. 10

To be honest, like I didn’t need to even see rest of the chapter of they had just let us see Rykell’s murder eyes and then just cut to a few hours later where he’s cleaning the blood off his shoes, I would have been fine. Like: “Ah yes good chapter. Best chapter so far.” I wouldn’t have need more than a few panels of that. This is great to but idk why Kan thought it would be a good idea to take her to this bloodbath.

there are a lot of things from the novel that doesn't get included in the manhwa, but bellerophon is not a bad guy, yall 😭
i understand how he might look shady in the last chapter, but he genuinely didn't know she didn't have an immunity. he thought only healing the wound outside would work, but as we can see the poison actually spread.

also, there are no missing pictures. the manhwa is just weird. 😂

They both got abused during their childhood. This wrecks my weak heart. I ‘m hyped for the oncoming fluff of papa wolf bonding with his daughter after the bastard family is wiped from existence.

@keytagnan Ah,thank you for sharing this. I was quite perplexed by Bellerophon’s actions in this chapter since the manhwa seemed to skip explaining what happened exactly.😅

Yes! Let the massacre begin! I was waiting until the father found out that she was abused as well.

AIGHT, KILL 'EM ALL, PLEASE JUST KILL 'EM, Making a good girl punished like that deserve death

wait, what? A room specifically for a torture? Are all of the medieval age (just assuming cuz of knight n stuff) noble mansions have kind of room?

@amZa
If they're a proper noble house they should have a dungeon in the basement or in another building.
Whether its used for storage or as a prison/torture room depends.

But being on the main floor and being so luxuriously decorated is fantasy/drama

yea that's what i'm thinking too, torture room inside a main building is like a bit of stretch.

the tempo of this Manhwa is kinda strange, seems to skip information....
does someone know if the novel is being translated?

I'd feel more strongly about this thing if they ever bothered to explain the context behind...

.. Literally everything. Like, literally everything holy shit there's just no information.

Double-page supporter
I really was hoping someone would post spoilers for chapter 11, because it's behind a paywall in Korean money and I really really really really really wanted to see tha rawz even if I didn't understand a single word! But oh well... Thanks for all the hard work!

Users who are viewing this thread