The Archmage's Daughter - Ch. 12

This was so wholesome, thanks ❤️
I know everyone (me included) wanted for Rye end it all, but I like how the author avoided the situation ❤️

Thanks for the new chapter!
So I'm assuming the flowers are related to her own magic. It would be cute if her powers were related to her mother
I'm kinda bummed he didn't beat them up a bit more but Maybelle calling Rykell dad was worth it.

Dex-chan lover
I knew that she'd only stop her dad from killing her ex-adoptive family for his sake rather than theirs. To put it in another way, "I want them dead too, but I want you alive and well more than that, Dad."

Dex-chan lover
hold on, did she make flower appear? or was it her dad that did it? hmm, if it is her, it is very interesting

you know if youre something like OP mage surely you have like super long range nuke spell. That way you can kill them without getting those curses in the way

I wonder if they're gonna put end up putting restrictions on her too if they find out she can use magic

Yeah guys it's so sweet, but ya'll can guess what the next thing those bastard gonna do and maybe the f ing King who restrict him

Dex-chan lover
That's the best way to stop a rampaging father.

"Dad, I'm cold. I want to go home."

Users who are viewing this thread