The Archmage's Daughter - Ch. 12

can maybelle pls become powerful and be the one to cause pain into those foster people... 99% doubt it would ever happen though

Fed-Kun's army
Can the kind of the foster family have to pass thoughs ome hardship stuff because I am just satly with that one left. The forter parents got a good scare and i can live with that for now but that kid was way too mean with her Q Q
Or so I recall.....

Really... When the ACTUAL VILLAIN are protected by the story... Wow.

Such plot that readers can actually relate to them. Wowie wowow

Double-page supporter
When you're low key irritated nothing happened to the abusing uncle and aunt.

Our lead better get some magic ability, otherwise this is just going to be a frustrating read.

Yep another useless heroine. We always get the “I don’t want others to get hurt” same bs. Like gurl, are you thinking all bad people will change when you don’t punish them for their evil deed? Seriously, this naive heroines always makes my blood boil.

Nobody is going to talk about the beautiful artwork? The flower fields scene is so cute OMG.

Let's be more peaceful pals... anti heroeines and anti heroes are all good and human like, and I like it, don't get me wrong, but it's still good to see some of these "fantasy personalities" remain in the plot of stories (yep, I'm a romancist super dreamer type)

Besides, it's not like we didn't know it could go through this way, right? The old recipe is to "show cuteness and love to the world" so we can forget our original problems, even though we can't relate very well with the characters (in terms of HOW we react to extreme situations).

If you are willing to read a good story with a vengeaful (and at the same time cute) character, give a try to "Monster Duchess and Contract Princess", the main character is still a child, but is full of fighting spirit. I would recommend also "May I ask one final thing?", a manga that shows a strong female beating the crap out of her enemies (it's truly satiafying, and there isn't a clear romance route yet).

Or try to find another one to satisfy your needs. 😉 If u found it, please send it in the comments to everyone. I would love to read it too!

Dex-chan lover
@Kozutan that's not what she was doing at all. Her father was going to get hurt punishing them and they weren't worth that to her.

"i cant believe she's saving them" as if yall didnt read the part where she told kan that she wasn't doing it to save them, she was doing it to save her dad from hurting more.

Fed-Kun's army
@rhena yeah prob not bc like although yes foster parents deserve death maybelle also deserves to spend her time on ppl who actually matter like her dad than trash

Users who are viewing this thread