The Archmage's Daughter - Ch. 3

Fed-Kun's army
yea he was already guranteed one of worlds worst dads since he did not ensure she was doing well or even know what she looks like . Of course hes an ass.

My issue with these kinds of characters is that they are "tamed" then we are supposed to like them. Claud and this guy are obviously severely emotionally stunted psychopaths that are still bastards even if they start acting nicer.

Fed-Kun's army
Here we go again. (ㆆ_ㆆ)
I'm just relieved he's a little, just a little bit, better than "He Who Shall Not Be Named". The butler should be her father instead or something. Blood isn't thicker than water anyways.

Aggregator gang
i have to write two essays before 5am and its 2am BUT HERE I AM LMAOOOOO FUCCCK

Unless she has epic cosmic powers that are sealed, I wonder what he'll do if he finds out that she's magicless (the truly horrifying or if he finds out how she was treated omce he develops feelings past his trauma)? 🤔 Is there going to be some solution that makes itself known before too long with regards to her?

Double-page supporter
No wonder those who took care of her abused her; they probably thought that the father would not even care.

Pretty sure the mom is sister of foster mom. Mom can't use magic, yet somehow got together with daddy. Foster mom is eternally jealous of her late sister and takes it out on Maybelle. Narrative wise, if he loved his wife, there's no way he's dumping her child at the nearest noble house.

I remember scaring people as a tactic to cure hiccups, this one does the opposite 😅 poor baby
But also wow dude, if you had no plans of taking care of a kid maybe consider vasectomy or something. It's a bitch to be unwanted.

I have to give points tho to giving a gift on their first meeting... and also providing child support via cash. At least he acknowledges his child?

so the whole i miss my wife too much so lets ignore our child kind of thing -_-
it goes pretty well with all the red.
at least he gave her something... even if meant nothing to him, she will remember it... probably.

Dex-chan lover
hopefully the dad being a psycho means he'll at least go psycho on the abusive parents from before. if he acts all civilized with them it'll be annoying af..

The plot feels like a copy paste. Sure as hell that I've seen this shit before. Even that is okay but when it doesn't really add anything else to that, it feels so stupid. I'm dropping it here.

Fed-Kun's army
It’s so inconsistent...the butler knows her, then it seems like he dosen’t....he originally seems considerate but takes away the gift she had away from her in a second even though it’s the first thing her father ever given her....only to treat her as a outsider to this situation and not explaining properly to her to why
I honestly don’t see why she sees her dad as scary, if we forget the blood his interactions with her are somewhat lukewarm....yeah I know the knife stuff but it’s a dark room....ughhh it’s one of thoose things you can’t even get even ground on even for explaining...

Ah so its THAT plot. A father that hates their child coz the mother died or something. Well I'm still looking forward to the father changing and loving his daughter i guess, the art is really pretty

Users who are viewing this thread