The Archmage's Daughter - Ch. 6

Fed-Kun's army
translation:

I WON'T GIVE YOU MY DAUGHTER

🤣 bloody hell he's one heck of a doting father lmao~

I automatically thought of Athy (who made me a princess) when I saw them having tea in the garden.

Dex-chan lover
why is he pretending to be a protective parent? if he actually cared for his daughter he wouldn't have abandoned her for 10 years

Okay, I know he did start bad, but now I am loving it 😂
He clearly likes his daughter and don't want to share her with anyone. Expecially the one who ia close in age with her 😂😂😂😂

@Doomer, maybe he believed it was for the best? The first time they meet he was covered in blood and the butler said something about a barrier broken. He may be wrong from leaving and never checking, but I want to see his side of the story to see if he was really an asshole or no.

@Kthp, yes!!!!!!!! Looking at this remember me Who Made Me a Princess, the time when everything was good and simple, not the situation that is now ;w;

@sherrynity, when I checked the raws I thought "Shit is going down", now I am like.... So silly and cuuuuuuuute 😂😍🦊

Fed-Kun's army
CLAUDE?? THE 10 STEP BACK COMMAND IS LIKE CLAUDES RULE AHHAHHSHFD I LOVE THE ARCHMAGE

Aggregator gang
I mean like, do you know how grateful i am when you always catch up with the series, seriously tho, thank you for the update!!! 💞💞💞

He's a pretty doting parent?!
I wonder why he left her alone for so long if he likes her that much, maybe to hide her from his enemies?

Fed-Kun's army
@Doomer I think that's something the story has yet to explain but I don't think he knew that she was being abused in the other household.
He's an archmage, which seems like a DANGEROUS job considering that he's once come home covered in blood (unknown if it's his or someone else's, or both) and that just wasn't the right environment for her to be raised in + she can be in danger if the public/ppl knew this archmage had a daughter.

Also, I think he would have preferred to raise her in a human environment rather than directly expose her to this supernatural stuff at a young age. Like, look at the fairies that are raising her that didn't even know what to feed her- I think it's pretty reasonable why he decided to let her be raised elsewhere. And it may have been hard as time went on to suddenly go back to your daughter who might already be attached to her guardians (which in this case, ofc not LMAO) and be like hey I'm your father-

I do think it wasn't right for him to just leave her in that house for 10 years though, even if he did trust the guardians + he should of visited at least but then again maybe he couldn't due to endangering the child and much more possibilities?

Users who are viewing this thread