The Archmage's Daughter - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
@skytempest: Too many possibilities really.

1. To hide her from his enemies.

2. To protect her from the influences or these supernatural beings until she's old enough.

3. To have her raised among humans who'll know how to actually handle humans (instead of the 'let's have her eat carrot/fairy grasses'...)

As for why he's left her alone this long, maybe he can't enter the human area? Wouldn't be unusual for the king to ask him to stay out since even a minor temper flare from him can result in many dead. (see: that other otome game manga about villainess capturing the last boss, with its own 'pokerface but actually very much want to dote on his waifu' guy)

I wonder what he would do when he learnt about how his daughter was treated 🤔

Dex-chan lover
LOL He's already keeping the bugs away?? HAHAHHAH THAT'S HILARIOUS
Many thanks

“Stay away”😂😂😂😂😂
I Stan a mischievous fox character thanke you. I’m sure/hoping there’re gonna be lots more of new magical creatures soon, can’t waitttt

And this really does feel like “who made me a princess”+_+
I just don’t get why wouldn’t he/or his fluffy friends check on his daughter at least once this whole time :/

Dex-chan lover
I nearly choked on my pumpkin pie when he realized the fox boy's a potential suitor.

He's so bad at being sociable and affectionate, yet he wants to monopolize her affections so badly. Actually, that obsessiveness may be why he kept his distance before, assuming that there was a reason for them to be apart in the first place.

@icarushector I hope so, too! That would be cute, it looks like he's not good with affection, but wants the best for daughter. Probably realizes it all he has left his of love and wants to treasure her.

Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Thanks For YOur Hard Work!! <3 <3 Can't Wait For More Of This Fluffy Fluffy!! <3 <3

“I’m 12, I’m 10”
Daddy: Grrrrr
😂😂😂
So cute how awkward he is but it’s clear he cares for her. It’s obvious he isn’t good at/clear on how to interact with humans. I’m curious about if he is going to find out how she was treated in the other house and if he does what his reaction will be.

Fed-Kun's army
oh my god claude??? claude is that you??? afslkjfklj i was concerned and now i'm so happy HE CARES A LOT!!! HE GAVE HER SWEETS AND GOT MAD KAN MONOPOLIZED HER ATTENTION AND GOT MAD AT A POTENTIAL SUITOR my heart is full, okay i'm fully into this archmage now fdsljkaljk

thank you very much for the update!!

Double-page supporter
"Not a single MALE of similar age shall even POTENTIALLY attract my daughter's interest"

But seriously, when's he gonna destroy that noble's house? (figuratively and literally)

Dex-chan lover
Ah, a tsundere. I am actually rather surprised to say I did not see it coming. He genuinely came across as someone who's too busy, and too emotionally detached, to really "care" about his daughter. That puts to question how can he toss his daughter away to someone else's family, without even checking on them once by using one of his many, many familiars.

@mnmega
In the far future. If it happens any time soon, it'd most likely cause the story to escalate way too much o_0

Users who are viewing this thread