The Archmage's Daughter - Ch. 6

He cares. So there may be a good reason as to why he chose another family to raise her. The nannies wouldn’t have been suitable and I’m not certain about the Butler.

Maybe it’s because of his role or it had something to do with her mother. He did shutdown the mention of her quickly. Maybe he wanted her to have more of a family. He just chose the wrong people to look after her. I also hope she had powers she just hasn’t come into yet.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Hm... Starting to hate this TsunDadre.

If you are going to have this kind of TsunDadre personality, don't drop off your child with child abusers.

Inconsistent dumbass.

Lol why hating the dude? I'm pretty sure he got some reason why he decided to let those bastards raise his kid.

Also, I'm getting Claude Obelia's vibes on him, less terror version lol. He's more kind than Claude to be honest but both over protective.

Why all the hate for the daddy?

I have a feeling that he thought it was best to leave her with someone who can care for her rather than him, I mean who comes from work covered with blood? Sad to say that it is common even in real life that the persons you thought could care for your children actually hurts them more rather than if you have them under your care but leaving them alone for work everyday.

I'm sure he didn't know they were abusing her, probably wanted her to grow up in a 'normal' family, can't wait to see what happens when he does find out though!

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Jelem @siehan

What i hate is not the "leaving her behind" itself. It is the inconsistency in behavior making the character more 'this way cuz lulz' instead of a proper character for story expansion. If this was an established trait from much earlier or a new trait he slowly grows into over time, it would be a different story.

Here, one moment, he is the 'neglectful parent' who only send money to pay for his daughter. Whatever his probably good reasons of not raising her himself, he did not bother checking up on her or even sending someone (he has servants ffs. Even Dumbassdore at least sent someone half useless to check up on Harry) to check up on her to see if she is safe or being properly raised. If he did check up on her, he would know she is being abused but decided not to do anything. If he didn't, he is neglectful at best and it wouldn't be surprising if the foster family just killed/abandoned her somewhere and continue to take the money (at the risk of their own lives of course). In fact, may be what they 'intended' to do since she actually managed to get to the castle ALONE.

The next moment, he is that overly jealous socially awkward parent that doesn't let anyone 10 meters near her. Something that probably happened from first meeting (considering the present he gave). Just so you know "being won over by raw cuteness" is not enough for the contrast since such people wouldn't let their baby go in the first place.

In other words, he went from "Don't give a damn" to "Care too much" too quickly.

They keep on hating the dad when it's not even explain yet why he let his daughter grew up in the humans life. Shut up and let the story continue. Enjoy the story because it just started. Anyways, drink your water b i t c h. They're adorable and I am patiently waiting his side of story.

Fed-Kun's army
... People really believed he wasn't a total tsundere? And my bet for leaving her with the noble house was getting along with normal people or maybe protecting her from some dangers. Doesn't change the fact he is a shitty dad for not checking.

Haha he's so possessive. He's probably a yandere 😬
I wonder, after everything has figured out, which is worse: staying with the human trash family or with the dangerous world her father lives in?

He's a bit possessive, ahaha.
"He's my butler."
"She's my daughter."
"This is my time with my daughter."
XDDD

"Why are you having fun with the butler and not me during our tea time?"
"I assigned FEMALE servants for you, keep away from guys."
"Why are you standing close to her you male specimen?"
"You are close in age range---I NEED YOU GUYS TO SEPARATE! KEEP THE DISTANCE OF AT LEAST JESUS AND HIS APOSTLES T-POSING BETWEEN YOU."

This crackpot 😂

Aggregator gang
Oh God is too adorable.

fC4zA62.png

Users who are viewing this thread