The Archmage's Daughter - Ch. 6

Aggregator gang
Lol, he is such a helicopter parent XD Can't let his little girl get close to anybody else huh? Or is it just the guys I wonder? He seemed fine with the nanny sisters...

I just want to ask what story that solace scans using at the bottom of the story?. The blonde girl and the blacked haired. I am curious.

What happened to the dad's hand? It looks like a scar.... Still though I'm getting lots of overprotective parent vibes from this 😂

Fed-Kun's army
......This writer didn’t think much into the writing, the little girl thinks too much for a little girl plus someone being so oppressed previously, it’s weird she can easially lie for the Fox

So people are really overlooking the lazy writing and character development? And you all are enjoy this?
This is so cliché it hurts
The father did a 360 turn, he went from never seeing his daughter once nor checking if she was treated correctly (I mean they starved her and mistreated her. If he's giving money AND he cared a bit for her he might as well check her up in everyway possible right? HE DIDN'T) to being an overprotective sociopath dad?
And he doesn't even know her age?
Come one.

You all just feel excitement whenever you see a tsundere and you're ready to read an average story to see that

Writer sure got their sources from somewhere... -_-

I'm sorry but WMMAP did the father character better.

Fed-Kun's army
uh....this guy is just too damn awkward at his own daughter .-.
someone ought to slap this guy....Hard

Users who are viewing this thread