The Archmage's Daughter

Omg it’s such a relief that she isn’t like a selfless saint! Those characters ignite a lot of unnecessary drama and problems!
Her father getting angry and him searching and punishing his relative that abused her is just 👌👌👌 and her not stopping her father wanting to kill her abusers is just ♥️♥️♥️♥️ Like they deserve everything. She stopping her father bc it has bad consequences for him is the best reason ever , not the typical
‘uwuwuwu they abused me, bc it isn’t r18 didn’t do anything worse but they could have uwuwu they were my family even though they really are not and treated you like SHIT and they would have killed and dumped her if there weren’t advantages from keeping her alive and barely breathing and functioning uwuwuwu pwease dont kill them ect’
Yes pls, don’t be an idiot and serve out deserved punishment, I hope that she doesn’t degenerate to unreasonable braindead ‘saints’ that just forgive, forget, let your enemies live even though they did horrible things and come back and bite ya in the ass

Yaaa bunu arıyordum 😌
Önceki bölümleri nerden okuyabilirim?? 💕💓❣️

@sarah nah you don't need to worry about this site being taken down. The owners are super careful and have made sure that there is almost no reason for any company or group to take this website down.

Too many pretty boys, but they all look like pedophiles.

One is 13 years old boy who acts like a 20-year-old grown-up trying to say pickup lines, and the child female lead is blushing. the heck.

Somewhat I can see the female lead as bipolar. She will be sad, then in the next panel, she is smiling happily. Like, where is the previous conversation went?

I can see how hard this series tried to make this fluff and cute. but it failed miserably. In my opinion.

@Neel my bet is that they were official release chapters, which are very illegal and against the rules, and thus were taken down by the mods

@macroblitz I totally relate to that statement. It feels like the male characters are literally just the title ”haha cool seductive wizard man pines for a child” and ”furry uwu wag tail tsundere”. I dunno I just don’t like series where it feels like the only purpose to introduce men at the same age is to have them fall in love with the main character I-
Some manwhas do this good though, don’t get me wrong, it just gets old real fast when it feels like the main character has the personality of happy sad happy happy sad sad
I used to think this was good, and I can understand why people like it but it just seems so vanilla, it’s practically just ”cool handsome dad with new child” but instead of having the dad be an emperor it’s an archmage.
It was a while since I read it though, I just literally do not want to refresh my memory especially not at the current when a lot of interesting new manwha and manga is coming. I dunno, this format got boring after reading more interesting twists on it,

I was expecting a time skip where she dies and the history start, but she's still the abused child who get stan by older pedos? This book is very strange, the mistery oaths her dad took at the war and a constraints, 20 chapter in and no build up for the MC character and prowess.

I don't know how to put it but the first couple of chapters just seem so forced. I can't get myself to like this Manhwa.

Users who are viewing this thread