The Archmage's Daughter

I appreciate that a new scanlation group picking up this series. But, as much as I want to read this in English translation, I hope you will respect the author's and artist of this manhwa decision. They doesn't allow to translate their story to another language and I also doesn't want the fruit that bear once, bear a fruit again. I truly appreciate your hardwork in translating this manhwa but I hope that you can understand the artist and author decision ^^ I just hope someday there will be an official English translation of this manhwa! But anyway, thank you for your hardwork in translating this story ❤

Thank you for taking the time to post translated chapters but please respect the authors decision and why the last scans group dropped this! I do agree this is a lovely series and I would love to read it in English but I rather not read something that caught the attention of the author (for illegal translations). Please don’t take any of our messages the wrong way, us fans for this series would love an English translation but if the author has disapproved illegal translations, we (or at least I) won’t be reading this.

@justkimi I disagree. If the author truly cared about her audience, foreign or otherwise, then why hasn't she made a statement saying official translated versions would be in the works? No statement has been made. As such I've taken the responsibility of personally funding the translation of this manwha. Which is why there is no scanlation group attached to it. So, if you dont want to read it or not, that's your decision, but I will gladly keep funding its translation. :)

If she was really for “all” her fans she would make an effort to get English or other languages officially translated. I WILL be reading this tyvm, y’all tryna act all prideful but in reality you know damn well no one else is gonna translate t.a.d. And I know it too. All I’m gonna say is if you wanna keep these English translations more low key try posting them in bato.to aswell since mangadex is pretty popular. Don’t mind all these comments, Half these folks don’t even know the name of the author/artist. Can’t wait for more chapters!💗💗

PLease keep translating this! There’s no official English translation yet🥺I get that the author works hard to make this art but they’re not really losing money if there’s no English translation to begin with😪if I can’t read Korean then I wouldn’t buy the chapters to begin with😂idk if that makes sense but until there’s an official English translation The author isn’t really losing money from translations

@CyberJman the comment is already buried, but there was a link to the artist's twitter. she made a thread tweet about everything regarding her choice on the manhwa for official english translation. heres the link (unless you saw the tweet already): https://twitter.com/moonseol_a/status/1205745021674110976 and https://twitter.com/Moonseol_A/status/1235833097746186241 (for commonly asked questions)

it could be years before this one will be able to get an official english translation. not to mention some groups drop their manhwa projects after it get licensed. most if not all of us fans cannot read korean. navigating through kakao (even with the help of google translate, thought its inaccurate-ish) will be sometimes be hard. i dont know how popular this series is in korea but their money only comes from the chapters bought on kakao (or any other korean platform that supports manhwas).

Dex-chan lover
I'll drop this. While I'm thankful for scanlator, I feel bad for the author. There's much better popular series that need scanlation.

@CyberJman : the author and artist did mention that there is an offer from overseas publisher sometimes ago, but they can't mention from where, just that the release will be in webtoon format (iirc, Moonseol_a has 3 projects). I was hoping that it will get english translation, but no...

Yesterday they made announcement that Archmage's daughter will get official release in Japan (September). Japan will be 2nd country after Indonesia which get the official translation in their local platform (i bet it will be published in piccoma)

So we'll have to wait or keep pestering tappytoon 😂

Thanks for working hard on the translations! I'm enjoying the series. You guys are allowing people like me to discover it.

The artist tweeted that Archmage Daughter will be officialy published in north america.
https://twitter.com/at_dawn__/status/1303175471580897281?s=20

Power Uploader
@bunny-k1m If you're talking about Solace, then yes. The author requested them to drop it or more so asked all scanlators to not do it or things will go heavily bad if they continued.

A 13 yo liking a 10 yo is pretty sus. The fox boy is much more reasonable. The 13 yo didn't even look 13, I thought he was a grown ass man or a teen first appearance. He's gonna hit puberty and look way older within a year and the girl still gonna look like a child. I know the fox is barely a year younger than the white haired boy but he looks and acts way younger and is closest in age

So I noticed on a tapas ad on Facebook for this series that some one asked where they can read it for free. 🙄 And someone actually commented on it that they can read it on this website and sent a link. They are going to get this place taken down... 🙄 Like why there of all places? Idk if the scan groups on here want to take down what they have on this though I think it's been dropped for similar issues anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread