The Archmage's Restaurant - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
I find it funny how they always somehow get the meat and veggies that match Korean type..

Also I found out every time a Korean goes back to the Ren time...they usually land in alternate version of Britian..just look at the shitty food they call good...and then all their dishes suck no matter what they do. Until someone who has an actual taste for seasoning finally shows up 😂😂

Dex-chan lover
I find it funny how they always somehow get the meat and veggies that match Korean type..

Also I found out every time a Korean goes back to the Ren time...they usually land in alternate version of Britian..just look at the shitty food they call good...and then all their dishes suck no matter what they do. Until someone who has an actual taste for seasoning finally shows up 😂😂
Me when cliche is a cliche

Dex-chan lover
O-oh no, is that what I think it is?

oBa77kd.png

The curse of Mikey continues

Dex-chan lover
There's a picture of the wife hanging on the wall at the town's blacksmith captioned as Customer of the Decade.

Dex-chan lover
The dragon from the summary looks young......... i hope this is a simple sibling energy relationship, not romantic.....

By British cooking I'm assuming you're making fun of the food that was eaten by the poorest of people during war-time rationing? Yeah, great thing to mock. Makes you look great.

Users who are viewing this thread