The Archmage's Restaurant - Ch. 3

Double-page supporter
tbh using summoning magic to get ingredients from another world instead of just, i don't know, finding a damn shop who sells them sounds so damn stupid
I don’t think I’ve ever seen that happen, but it’s damn funny.

Dex-chan lover
tbh using summoning magic to get ingredients from another world instead of just, i don't know, finding a damn shop who sells them sounds so damn stupid
Well, fantasy isekai like this usually has the world similar to Europe in the middle ages, and in the middle ages spices like pepper were insanely rare, usually worth more than their weight in gold, it's one of the reasons European countries colonized places like India and Indonesia.
And it's a problem of quality, with even the quality of common products from the modern world being several times better than the standard.

Dex-chan lover
I'm tired of the dragon turning human form trope... can't we just have a simple cute slime be the mascot or a regular gnoll that turned into a sou chef to fallow the MC around to keep getting good food and learn as well to take it back to his people.

lost me there. time to drop. summoning stuff from a different world is not the issue..the issue here is how trashy the attempt to convince the audience was. yeah okay you were finding ways to go back to your world and stumbled upon a friggin isekai amazon spell? come on man. tired of this stuff. the guy is already op after coming to this world. if you're going to make it slice of slice, MAKE IT SLICE OF LIFE. go gather the friggin ingredients and make it like MOST isekai chefs. even the vr chefs hunt and create sauces on their own by exploration but this guy is..damn lazy. i can't do this.

Dex-chan lover
Summoning stuff tropes again... Just like the manga version of this typical series cooking slice of life. And guess what? Im dropping this shit, i ain't giving a series like this a chance. Fuck those logic where u can bring stuff from ur original modern world, SO FUCKING DUMB

Dex-chan lover
IF THOSE SPICE IS RARE, THEN JUST CULTIVATE IT! U GOT THE KNOWLEDGE FROM THE MODERN WORLD HOW TO MAKE A FERTILIZER EVEN WITH UR MAGIC I GUESS IT'LL HELP A LOT. HOLY SH THIS IS TOO DUMB! I WANNA PUNCH THE AUTHOR REALLY REALLY BAD. U CAN'T FIND THE SPICE OR CULTIVATE IT? THEN ADJUST UR CUISINE WITH THOSE MIDDLE AGES CUISINE! FISH AND CHIPS, LASAGNA, OR WHATEVER IT IS INSTEAD FORCING TO MAKE KOREAN CUISINE

I actually find the idea of him summoning real world ingredients and sending back a coin pretty funny.

I'm more bothered by the presence of a refrigerator.

Dex-chan lover
They have fridges? Or is it just a white box he's pumping ice magic into?

Anyhow rein sure doesnt look comfortable

Users who are viewing this thread