The Archmage's Restaurant - Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
P7S7HWO.png

main2.png

????

Contributor
Man, she just cannot catch a break lmao.

I'm presuming they're probably going to beat her unconscious or fuck her up in order to say that Ell did it.

Dex-chan lover
so Ell just got a pale THICC mommy(i bet you if it ever transformed to a human....), and will get another passionate onee-san dragon soon?

Dex-chan lover
These guys are really trying to start another human-dragon war, huh.

Having a few dragon heads over the fireplace would be a nice boost to the restaurant's reputation.

Double-page supporter
I always love the "the more you mess around, the more you gonna find out" trope for these types of stories.

The overconfidence of young whipper snappers paired by their immense power is always a nice ingredient for the eventual serving of humble pie.

Dex-chan lover
I always love the "the more you mess around, the more you gonna find out" trope for these types of stories.

The overconfidence of young whipper snappers paired by their immense power is always a nice ingredient for the eventual serving of humble pie.
Plus Ell will be able to avenge the dwarfs

Dex-chan lover
They wanna kill her and put the blame on the Magician, they either want to gang up on him or have the promise nullified and take back Rurin.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm hoping that the red dragon girl won't die and become a waitress or something in their restaurant.

Dex-chan lover
Really hope those black dragons die, or worse..

He's technically trying to turn Rurin into a breeding machine for himself, fucking yuck

Really hope Ell won't leave it at a slap on the wrists

Users who are viewing this thread