The Archmage's Restaurant - Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
"Welcome to my mages resturaunt we're our aim is to please. You missed our special of truffels but i promise you i have something just as good." activates magical nuke.

Dex-chan lover
i bet that next chapter he whoops their asses and then rurin brings back the recovered serena to tell them who is actually at fault. would be surprising if it wasnt something along those lines

Dex-chan lover
Why every dragon is so smug while attacking this guy? Isn't he a literal living legend at this point? And it was not so long ago either at least in terms of dragon years. At the very least, he should not be someone you can attack on sight.

Last edited:
Why every dragon is so smug while attacking this guy? Isn't he a literal living legend at this point? And it was not so long ago either at least in terms of dragon years. At the very least, he should not be you can attack on sight.
in most mangas dragon's are arrogant because they are super powerful beings naturally, that arrogance drives them until they find someone who can out match them, and mostly it has to happen to them personally, not just a tale told to them, because they are so arrogant that they don't believe someone could be better than they.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think the writer will actually have Ell kill the dragons, but I really hope he does.

Then he can go to that other dragon lord and tell him "hey, these dragons who were TOTALLY acting on their own without YOUR knowledge or approval attacked us humans. Man, that would be SO awkward if we had to start another war right after you guys lost the last one, right? SO AWKWARD. :) "

Dex-chan lover
Did dragon forget they lost previously war and they have gall to start another one? lmao

Users who are viewing this thread