The Archmage's Restaurant - Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
Would be cool if Rurin stepped in and fucking destroyed him, would be a nice payoff to all of this.

...please don't let it be another "you did a bad thing so we'll slap your hand and call you a naughty boy" type conclusion

Dex-chan lover
With how brazen these dragons are, especially with how recently the war ended, it would be beneficial to cull some dragons.

Would be cool if Rurin stepped in and fucking destroyed him, would be a nice payoff to all of this.

...please don't let it be another "you did a bad thing so we'll slap your hand and call you a naughty boy" type conclusion

I think it's implied (or mentioned at some point) that the elder dragons want to get rid of Ellison somehow, so the chance of a slap on the wrist is good.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Not only did he break the pact, he attack his own kind, failed to pin it on MC, and above all after he was caught he threw a tantrum and attacked MC. If MC or Rurin don't kill the Elders will or at least that's how this should end

Dex-chan lover
I think it's implied (or mentioned at some point) that the elder dragons want to get rid of Ellison somehow, so the chance of a slap on the wrist is good.

This isn't something the elder can let go with slap on the wrist, especially when the red dragons are there to witness this whole mess.

At minimum I expect some kind of lasting injury that will be the mark of shame. Rip off wing, break a horn, etc.

Fed-Kun's army
435260824_10219414949404200_1106367001740400653_n.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I know noone really dies in this story but i really want that fucker to disappear.

Users who are viewing this thread