The Banished Former Hero Lives as He Pleases

Latest chapter looks like machine translation to me because there was no flow and the dialogue seems to be all over the place. We must at least be grateful that someone took the time to do that and post it here. If anything we got images.

Dex-chan lover
seems machine translated, but the meaning more or less gets through

It is great to see an update after so long but someone please pick up this series with a good tl

chapter 3 is garbage translations.
I'd much rather wait for a decent chapter than get some MTL B.S.

OK first things first it was a damn human translated chapter. As for the "Somethings wrong here" part it might have been a problem in our part. But the author didn't frigging tell the gender of the kid. And we don't do machine TL shit. We are tying to see what problem happened, but if u think there are more problem please go to our discord server and state them. And if u think this is machine TL i feel sad for the guy who TL-ed this chap after coming back from his work instead of sleeping. So this is a request from me, stop talking shit bout someone when u don't know about it. And if u got any JTL send them to us. And they can check if it was machine TL or our own living human Japanese translator TLed it.

I like this its nice and all but got a mild rant about these types of manga and such, why are royalty in these worlds always traveling with one knight, or not accompanied by large amounts of guards, seriously its a trope at this point likely where royalty just get willy nilly with only one or two guards that end up losing easily.

Mmmm I have no problems with the translation. The quality of the image is not the best but it's enough to get by. Thank you for the hard work!

You see I just can't get into the story :/ The pacing is too fast and before I could even feel any sort of attachment to the main character, another character is introduced and rinse and repeat. I feel like they're just there to be wow he's so op! And stuff like that. This just lacks emotions in general and the characters just feels so dead to me. :/ Will be continuing to read more though just because the art is god but man, this is just tolerating the plot at this point.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think its the translation, it's the original writing that's shit. Not recommendend, bad (for isekai manga)

The art for this manga makes all the character looks like they need more sleep. Got bags under their eyes. Also, wtf is with this plot. So rushed.

Dex-chan lover
At first it looked kinda good/interesting, but with each chapter it becomes 10 times worse

Users who are viewing this thread