The Banished Former Hero Lives as He Pleases

Ah yes, another manga filled with people self inserting themselves in the comment page and make themselves feel better with their [G] comment.
I mean... whoever read those title, read the tag , and read the description and probably know the Manga's doesn't worth their time and yet somehow have the time to wrote a unnecessary toxic comment as if to pleasuring themselves with each words they type.
Is just weird,or a pervert or an M, so basically just a pervert?
and a newcomer TL to bully

There is plenty of manga in mangadex, yet these kind of manga always got so many hatefull comment 😀

Stop being tsundere people, just accept what you really are

Dex-chan lover
The best thing about it is the description.

All the unnecessarily long-ass titles should be getting this treatment imo.

Dex-chan lover
[ ✔ ] Game mechanics,
[ ✔ ] Overly complicated and esoteric "skill" names,
[ ✔ ] OP-MC who's so self-absorbed he constantly monologues ("hmpth, I guess I have no choice but to..")
[ ✔ ] Grossly "misunderstood" by everyone but waifu.

Oh boy. This MC is one wardrobe away from being a fully-fledged-out chuuni character.
P.S: To reply to some of the comments below...Yes, I was thinking this is an "isekai" level mango. I was expecting just the right kind of crap, that can pass the time.
But rarely, there are these stories that just make you go: "Hey, I'm used to trash, but this...."

Dex-chan lover
huh? did the description change while I was reading? Think I missed it. Was it as good as the old description for the "I was transported to another world but I'm always naked" isekai?

sorry ...
ther are 2 chapter 1 .... of the same group-scan / editor ( right ?)

what is the "right" chapter ??

what is the difference?

Group Leader
@BLN123 Obviously mine! (ppt version)

The PS version was a rough and quick release version
consequently, the ps version has included the full translation of all of the ability texts (instead of just one) and a tl note about eiyuu and yuusha.

Love the PowerPoint version. I always find PS to be exceedingly tedious. I could typeset an entire chapter in almost no time using PowerPoint or even Paint. PS just takes me forever to do things with. I can even redraw faster in PP or Paint. Thank you very much for the chapter(s), no matter which version you prefer! Excellent work!

any news on the following chapters? [the raw have arrived at 8.2 😰 ]

We're still translating this manga. But unfortunately, our typesetter's PC is having a problem. The translation itself is done. So please wait for our powerpoint warrior to comeback. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread