The Banished Former Hero Lives as He Pleases

Dex-chan lover
The characters are uninteresting and bland, the setting is bland, the plot so far is cliched and unimaginative. Even for a generic fantasy, it's pretty mediocre.

@NP-3228 I totally agree about the eye bags! I noticed it and couldn't stop noticing it! And it's not like the artist drew the lines under the eyes all the time. All I could think was that they look so much better without.

And it's true the plot is rushed. I mean I expect him to be OP cause that's where it's going but it really made that
braver girl
look really pathetic.
it basically made her look weak, rather than make him look strong. Like I expected at least a little more fight out of her.

Is it just me or is the pacing really bad? And they seem to make jumps in the story that just don't work well

Aggregator gang
What is it with Japanese literature, that families are continuously throwing away their kids?

Aggregator gang
They eyes put me off. It's like they're always teary eyed or didn't have enough sleep. Very distracting.

@kawaii123456
What is it with Japanese literature, that families are continuously throwing away their kids?
Well, thats not a japanese thing, its a medieval thing. Think about the Grimm Märchen of Hänsel and Gretel. Two kids beings sent alone into the woods. At the time you needed kids, many of them since young children had a high mortailty rate. However, during a famine or other crisis, you might end up with too many mouths to feed. You can't sacrifice the dad or mom, nor the older sons, so the younger, "replaceable" kids get sent off. Considering the damage a drought would cause and them reducing the number of mouths in the household as a consequence of one, its no surprise that they'd sacrifice a couple children, most likely young girls because they can't inherit the house or do hard field work that the agrarian economy of feudal times demanded, to prevent the crisis.

It's a shame that such clean artwork got paired with a trash storyline.

The waifus are promising but I hate the lackluster world building there is. It just feels so bland.

Now I kinda wish I could read Russian...
Oh well, looking forward to seeing more English, and at least I know there is plenty of more chs available.
Thanks to those who work on the en tls, it's much appreciated 🍻

This is trashy storyline... I mean didn't he trying to not be noticed by his power... Why the f..k he blantant show up his power...

Good artwork but basically zero storyline or worldbuilding or character development. Also, the art may be good but the panels themselves are all super basic and not that good.

Users who are viewing this thread