The Banished Former Hero Lives as He Pleases

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, this manga is kinda okay I guess? It's mostly just above mediocre, but I have two main complaints. First, the story is kind of hard to follow sometimes. The author doesn't make the plot flow very well imo. Second, what's up with the way the artist draws the eyes? They have this weird thing at the bottom of their eyes that makes it so all the characters look like they either have bags under their eyes or are tearing up. Other than that, the art is fine, but those eyes throw me off.

Guhhh..... I decided not to pick up anymore power fantasie’s manga cuz they only irritate me but I guess I’ll read this since I don’t have anything else to read.

What is with this artist, every character looks like they only sleep for an hour a day lmao.

Well, it’s ok. Disregarding how the characters look, it’s not all that bad, reading this felt like throwing a tennis ball into a wall and catching it, it’s just a way to pass time, nothing less, nothing more.

Also, @BetterLeftUnknown, I had that same glitch, tho it sent me to the latest chapter, not 5.2.

It's so STUPID, main character seems to died from chronic dementia witch reincarnate with him, storytelling have multiple epileptic seizures and dialogs are on 5 year old kid level.

Users who are viewing this thread