The Banished Villainess' Husband - Ch. 1.3

awwwww ml's reaction is sooooo cuute..

is mc an isekai girl?

thaaaaaank you for the updaaatessss...

Dex-chan lover
Question, where's the chibis in credit page come from?

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@spuffy_momo
Yes. She just only got transported right after the annulment event. They don't tell you outright but they don't hide it either. They give lots of hints very early on but the story is told from the man's PoV. And she is very very disappointed with the world building in many many different ways.

To be precise
bread grow on trees.

🤣🤣@Nep

thank you for that spoilers...

hahahahahah died laughing at
BRREAD GROWS ON TREES. HAHAHA 🤣

Aggregator gang
Awwww his happy face is sooooo cute <3
Lol, with all that modern stuff, I started wondering if the MC is a reincarnator.... But it doesn't seem so....
But on the other hand, Lana's reaction seemed kind of suspicious, like maybe she's the reincarnated one?
(Or maybe there are none.... I don't know. I can't keep all these villainess stories straight in my head anymore and I'm too lazy to re-read the descriptions before reading the new chapters XD)
Anyway, thanks for the update!!

seems like both of them was reincarnator, i'm not sure tho,
but interesting chapter so far xD

Thx for the translation ❤️
Awww i like this story so much, husband-san reaction so cuteeee, based on the novel, i think they will become perpect couple, that's my opinion
good for him, because he can marry her

Aggregator gang
that smile in the end, I could say with confidence, all of the readers are smitten with him now

Fed-Kun's army
Oh yeah, she keeps asking for impossible technologies, like a refrigerator and even a freezer, and our boy just keeps whipping them out no problem. But yes, she even requests a furnace because the idea of bread fruit is just so goddamn ridiculous to her

Dex-chan lover
How many parts is Chapter 1?
Bread from wheat? that's ridiculous. Just eat Breadfruit. I can't recall if it needed to be baked or not.

Dex-chan lover
So he just whipped out inventions like pulling cookies out of a cookie jar?

Users who are viewing this thread