The Banished Villainess' Husband - Ch. 1.3

Dex-chan lover
Oohhh so he was crushing on her! I thought he was just like 'she's interesting' but its actually deeper than that huh?
Many thanjs

Dex-chan lover
So ML/MC is a genius, but not an Isekaitis (transported, reincarnated, etc) while the FL is an isekaitis?

Dex-chan lover
His hair style is nice also how is he throwing out all the inventions, he's dangerous

bottom of 9/23.

This was also made lady Rifanna at the request of Knicks, another one of the three fools.

I'm curious is this line referring to one of three foolish people or one of three tools? lol
jk having a bit of fun with the error.

aww cute (what why didn't he mention he had a crush on her before? it didn't seem like it until this part) Also the chapter of her having queen training but seeming clueless. is it because she reincarnated?

crush!?!?!?!?!!?!?! oh my gawdddddddddd
tysm for the translation!! <3

Uwaaa so he's liked her even when she was the prince's fiance!! I was either thinking he did, OR he was just THAT chill about everything hahaha

Oh gosh, the ML and FL will be an ultimate power team. With the FL’s knowledge of another world with better tech and the ML’s talents for inventing stuff... that means the FL can have all her tech created infinitelyyyyy. They’ll be so richh 😂😂😂

This is the first time we had such a chill ML omg he is so cute hhhh thank you for the update💕

Double-page supporter
So my guess is both the heroine and Lana are transmigrators. That Lana only recently re-gained her past memories during your denunciation event. That all the things her husband invented at the request of the capture targets were things the heroine talked about wanting because she missed them from her past life.

Also, why does every isekai act like soap is some modern invention? There is evidence it was used around 2800 BC in ancient Babylon, the Egyptians used it, there is a papyrus dated 1550 BC describing it made, the Romans used it in there is evidence in Pompeii of it being mass produced. The Celts and the Arabs had it. A modern formula was patented in the 1800's but it's ALWAYS been around in one form or another. Hell if I wanted to I could make some using rendered cooking fat and some wood ash from a home fireplace, it wouldn't be the prettiest soap but it would get the job done.

Users who are viewing this thread