The Banished Villainess' Husband - Ch. 1.3

Fed-Kun's army
AWWWW THIS IS SO CUTE AND SILLY
I love it thanks for the chapters and I look forward to future ones.

Was I just allowed to use a nickname?will I die tomorrow? 🤣🤣🤣 why is eufran so cute

Well, isn't that a major cheat, having an isekai-ed husband? 😅

And using the Dragon stones as batteries....🤣

Eufran is slightly such a cinnamon roll.... He's so cute when he got those thoughts about him dying the next day cuz he will be able to call Lana " Lana " and daaaaannngg took me till the panel where he blushed to understand he likes Lana... My brain is starting to rot

Lol wat he practically made everything
So who's been isekaid. I'm confused.
Too bad there's no recent updates yet

I love hiiiiimmmmmmmmmmm. If they've BOTH been isekai'd I do hope it's not dragged out for more than another chapter or two......also, while making weird stuff is fine I gues....wtf did he make the hair dryer out of? Metal? Wood? Magic? I'll give you soap, scrunchies and pens but hair dryers are on a different level.

Fed-Kun's army
I didn’t even notice the isekai tag, thanks people in comments.

Double-page supporter
I like that the MC is a guy this time around, and the husband to the 'villainess'. A fresh perspective to the Isekai genre. But I'd love it if at least one chapter revealed situations from her perspective (although I've been reading most villainess Isekais to this day so I can probably predict how she feels/reacts to things anyway). The husband is a quiet genius & suits his wife very well actually, as he got some indispensable 'modern' sense that can accommodate her.

She got a cheat helper by her side I hope she treats him well & not just as some 'side character' she needs to placate to live with.

I didn't look at the tag but from the very moment that she said she haven't seen the map i knew she was a transmigrator

This is very interesting. A different take of POV from the usual otome villainess theme. Got this on bookmark for now 😆

@blackbunii thank you (and the rest of your group) for all your hard work!! i was wondering if this series got dropped? ofc no complaints if you did, just curious.. thanks ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread