The Banished Villainess' Husband - Ch. 1.3

Fed-Kun's army
Oooohhhhhh so ML actually have a crush on her early on????

Looks like FL is the Isekai'ed one.. but maybe she have her memories back after the annulment??? Because if she have it since far from before, she might already do something... 🤔

awwwwww Fran's so cuteeeee I wonder if Lana remembers everything in her previous life or just bits and pieces.

Fed-Kun's army
the moment she perked up at soap I was like,,,,, girl who didn't know queen education training yet went through it, didn't know the landscape of their own kingdom,,, but knew SOAP, she be one of those transmigrated girls

@Mojo probably because it's an Old World invention and came to Asia together with opium.

I say "Old World" here because it's not exactly European, not exactly North African, not exactly Middle Eastern. That zone had interconnected cultures, all perished in the Bronze Age collapse that never happened elsewhere.

You may also notice that to Japanese and Koreans sozp is a beauty product, not a health product in most of the works.

MC so chill. Like damn in a japanese manga? Pfft
By this time the MC should have shouted out the whole panel

Dex-chan lover
Aww. He really, really likes her. To the point of being afraid of her punishment being rescinded. I think he already has her family's approval, fortunately. And even though he's making all the classic isekai "modern inventions", it doesn't look like he's actually an otherworlder. He's just that brilliant.

On the other hand, from her comments...yeah, she's definitely an otherworlder. From my read of her so far, she doesn't mind being cast aside and doesn't even like that prince.

Speaking of which, did the prince seriously kick this guy out for supporting his ex-fiance? Even though he's so useful? The country is so screwed.

Dex-chan lover
I love these two, they're so sweet. The MC may be dense, but at least he's not so dense when it comes to matters of love.

Ah, so 2 reincarnators huh? Well at least since his upcoming business seems to already have a theme, I wonder if she'll try suggesting some other modern day things too?

I can accept magic dragon-influenced monarchies, but I draw the line at a world that's never heard of SOAP. Soap has been around since ancient Babylon! All of these people must smell like stale sweat and body odor.

Users who are viewing this thread