The Blade of Evolution Walking Alone In The Dungeon - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
@Meskie You literally just admitted to fully lacking in taste by not liking incest, so no, I will not respect you.

Fed-Kun's army
@twinklecake "lacking in taste" doesn't mean I don't have an interest in something. I have read a few incest stories and I only liked one where the characters finally had kids in the end after eloping together but I end up comparing it to other incest stories that are not even worth it. Oreimo started out great but then I lost interest.
I don't even want ur respect but I urge you to stop insulting me cuz I don't find something you like interesting. I mean, I read yaoi, yuri and even some hentai themes at times when I feel they have a good story to tell.
But anyway, your opinion is your opinion so you can always have it, I guess

Dex-chan lover
@Meskie Oreimo isn't an incest story, it's a garbage story for garbage people. Not that surprising it's what you quoted, I guess.

Fed-Kun's army
@twinklecake I mentioned it bcuz it's the most popular one's name I could remember. There's another one that has 'Sora' in it with grey haired siblings. Fact is incest is just not my thing so I have little interest in their names or what's popular. I can't even remember the one I read and liked ( and I wish I could cuz a friend had recommended it to me).

Fed-Kun's army
@twinklecake whatever. Baby 🤷. And there are only a few ppl that like incest so I guess you're the minority here. Plus this was never meant to be interesting 😃.

Dex-chan lover
@Meskie Incest is as popular as yaoi, you ignoramus. Actually look up numbers before you quote them next time.

Fed-Kun's army
Why is he the worst healer? Why are dungeons appearing? What is this place? So many details missing...

Contributor
The translation seems a bit off 🤔

@Meskie
@twinklecake
ddlkn7i-84b6ce5b-8a5a-423a-a112-ea3a1b1c2307.jpg

😆

Fed-Kun's army
@Izaya_Onisai 😂.
It's actually good to hear other ppl's opinions. They like what they like at I like what I like. Anyway, this was an old topic why'd you have to give me that funny meme 😂
@BruhBananaBruh I'm just seeing this comment. Lol 😆

I can already sense the people who are gonna compare this to solo leveling so I'll probably not be in this comment section for a while

Pretty art but other than that it is... Incredibly stiff? And the pacing is bizarre. It is like they keep cutting from scene to scene without proper transition.

Users who are viewing this thread