The Blade of Evolution Walking Alone In The Dungeon - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
I feel for him. Dude's depressed as fuck.
Hope he can at least make some friends from now on and that he isn't absurdly power scaled like Jin-woo from Solo Leveling to the point that allies are turned into spectators.

Fed-Kun's army
Are most of the pages blurry for anyone else?

Thanks for the chapter

Wait why did u assume that u xud beat the HEALER who killed his entire party...cause they didn't say he let them die, he said that he killed them so with only that small amount of info why wud a citizen think be could win that fight lol

If a healer and the weakest healer ever could kill his whole party I think that says a lot

i wonder if he himself gonna upgrade or something or its just that his op because of his blade ;-;

Fed-Kun's army
@krispy Yea there seems to be too much of that in this manwha. Also, why are people still talking about it at least a month in?

Is it just my wifi that the resolution is bad? I just entered the 5th chapter in brazillian and the resolution was pretty good

@nfzeta and not even in a "remember when they happened" kinda of way their talking like it just happened and they just found out

Aggregator gang
Woah MC is fucking huge.

nH4wxij.png

This is a really bad knockoff of solo leveling that I can't even take it seriously. Solo leveling is one of my favorite manhuas but this just makes me (Tʖ̯T)

lol it sucks solo leveling was released cause now everyone whines about "but this is like solo leveling " on all these very generic series (including solo lvling lol)

Solo leveling's rip-off... Or you can says its a cringe version of solo leveling... There's is full of typical Manhua's nonsese everywhere...

Again!!! He obviously said it's been a month but ppl still talk about the massacre as "latest" news, seriously? It's a month old and u just heard about it?! Also, guy said that our mc killed his own teammates to monopolize the reward and his friend said he's weak? If that's the fckin case then the healer is pretty strong since he supposedly KILLED his own teammates, like a lot of them... Fk. I'm hoping it's just a mistranslation or something but i doubt that's the case since the tl is pretty good so far...

Users who are viewing this thread