The Blood Princess and the Knight - Vol. 12 Ch. 387

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Oct 19, 2024
Messages
140
welcome back jeje, and good luck in the war with the sniper. as for the story, it appears to make a bit of sense right now, mostly because the author removed all outside influences and put her in a very controlled environment, while forgetting about all context. Only like that is he capable of making any sense out of what he writes.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 9, 2025
Messages
591
Whoever said that the knight is probably the other persona, I agree with you now lmao
genuinely surprised this is the first time I've seen this brought up, I clocked that as soon as I saw her. too many comments not paying attention or just shitting on the story (even if it does deserve critique at several points recently)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top