The Blood Princess and the Knight

Dex-chan lover
Due to the group's delay policy, this chapter will be available in 7 days.

You might be able to read it on the group's website

ok let me click the Group website
*the link send me to this manga homepage*
wtf?

@Cratekitten just browsing and i probably won't take the time to read this one but if all manga were described so literally then reading manga would be a punishable offense, though i'd say it probably still is sometimes

For anyone looking for the group's website (@ZeroWWE), the link in the chapter is broken for some reason. Here's the link to their website with all their translated chapters: https://twilightscans.com/

Dex-chan lover
Can say that so far it got potential.
Mc is quite a chad but not in a bad way.
No harem so far either to ruin everything.

nice that this is getting a manhua strip...but its gonna take awhile till we get to see her loli form in action...considering the length of the strips..
first loli vamp fight only at chapter 33

and the yuri is still veeeeeeery far off lol...

Aggregator gang
When I was reading the novel. It bugged me how the MC just easily changes into their human form. It kind of defeats the selling point of this story.

jebaited, im not here for this blonde man, im here for the loli vampire that actually a man

Fed-Kun's army
this is why i don't like chinese manhuas. the translations are so often weird af.

like this one. it's the most passive aggressive shit i have ever read.

Dex-chan lover
@CrateKitten lolz. Yeah, nobody ever said anything about 'sexy' children here...except for you of course! Who's creepy nao? Yeah, It's you. Bye Karen. :)

Contributor
This series is a LIE. There is almost no smug loli TG vampire princess.
I demand a full refund.

we've been tricked, we've been backstabbed and we might possibly have been bamboozled

Isn’t these just the beginning of the story so far? Oni-ggas be complaining hella... It’s still a satisfying read...

Dex-chan lover
One of the better reads here so far.
I can accept fine that hes not always a vapire because at least hes not unlikable.
I just hope it wont turn in to haremshit because then Im out, its enough that japan puts that shit in everything.

Users who are viewing this thread