The Blood Princess and the Knight

started off with a decently good concept, the execution is like any other cheap read.
edit: typo

@haruru1997
Holy, thanks alot.. didn't even know there's another english translation in form of a movie, i was thinking it might be some rickroll crap, but it wasn't. You're a hero man.

Group Leader
Huh, TIL there's another translator for this manhua out there...
Interesting...

EDIT: Now that it's been a few days, we've managed to catch up to them.
We are now caught up to the raws (Ch81 as of drafting this)

Chapters will be uploaded on Saturdays and Wednesdays as per usual

Cae

So, I picked up the WN (check the NovelUpdates link) and I have to say the quality of the web novel is far higher than what we're reading here. I started from the beginning and a lot of things are a lot clearer than when I initially read the manhua. I'd hazard to guess that this is because the pacing of the manhua is insanely fast but also skips a lot of monologuing that gives you a sense of the characters feelings.

This is to say; I highly recommend reading the web novel from the beginning if you're interested in this. The translation is pretty good too.

@Dingo4123 @KyIMineko
I'm looking forward to the eventual identity reveal too. At this point, the only way to know is through the web novel, but the manhua translations (which is more or less caught up to the manhua raws) is caught up with the current novel translations in terms of the story.

Some of the WN readers (that read ahead in the raws) tease the later identity reveal event in the comments, but there is no explanation of where to find the related raw chapters ¯\_(ツ)_/¯:
http://disq.us/p/2ct1qws
http://disq.us/p/2cs6wce

Cae

Ji bai acts like the vampire form has it's own personality/mind/thoughts but from the WN I can confirm that isn't the case, just that he was harshly educated as a vampire, and follows many of those noble lessons. The second chapter of the WN has him explain how those habits and mannerisms have bled into his ever day life, i.e. being prim and proper with folding his clothes, even though before he would have just kept his room messy.

Group Leader
@MagnLars We changed our group-delay model so that the website has a 5-chapter lead. Sadly, with MD's limitations, the delay option goes up to 1 week and not 2.5 weeks, so I'm circumventing this by manually uploading the 5th latest chapter when I upload the latest to the site

Chapters will still go up on both sites as scheduled though

Users who are viewing this thread