The Bloody Merchant Empress and the Cold Husband's Forceful Doting

Dex-chan lover
Reading the comments and people are getting mad that she's taking her time to get her revenge. It's real hard to get revenge when you don't even have any dirt on the person you want to take revenge on. All of the events she knows of are in the future so all she can do at the moment is slowly up her reputation and credibility and slowly dig up the dirty deeds. She has no political or military power so her and her family getting into a truly tragic accident is a very real outcome if she rushes.

Dumb girl, helping Nan instead of this "Diversion" she speaks of. (This is an assumption, and i have no clue of what happens next)

Pfft! This girl-!! Well, at least we can thank her stupidity for moving the plot along.

This girl (who is clearly jealous idiot) did a pretty good job so far :v

This is surprisingly good. The slow pace is excellent, usually these things develop stupidly fast but here the protagonist slowly lays the ground work and realistically works up power and influence for herself. I can understand perhaps lot liking the deliberate pacing but comments about her "doing nothing" just feel idiotic.

This is really well-paced. The comic itself feels broken up in some awkward spots, but if those sections were presented as a whole page, it would read fine.

Reading ahead we get an isekai female character thrown in for no good reason. Relegating this to "guilty pleasure" reading, where I know it's trash, but still read it to pass the time.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
by novel of the same name... anyone have a link to it either translated or raw?

Nan Yun quite stupid in this episode.. Yeah sure deny all those teases but can't you see there's a freaking danger in front of you?? like that scene a little bit more suitable for rom-com..

Fed-Kun's army
This story needs a comedy tag. It's more like a RomCom than anything else. lol It's pretty fun. I think this story shouldn't be taken too heavily even though it starts off that way.

Oh, right the kid, at the end it was really Huo the father? I remember that rumor about a guard being the real dad, or was just slander?

This is pretty enjoyable, and well paced which is a welcome change. But at the same time the tonal dissonance can make it hard to take e.g. in the most recent chapter it's funny by itself but then you recall the girl who's acting like an idiot because she put on weight is also the same person who served up child's head to it's mother back the beginning. Though I suppose that does bring up the morality of taking revenge for things that haven't happened yet. I mean the "husband" is clearly a monster but so far the mistress has only been a bitch.

Users who are viewing this thread