The Bones of an Invisible Person - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
.....And then the police put her in an insanity ward for claiming to use superpowers to kill someone without any evidence. Senpai goes to volunteer there to see her and they fall in love. Eventually the counselors help relieve her guilt by telling her hating her father isn't wrong and she gets to leave after a few years.

Dex-chan lover
@jonathaneze
No problem! (why did i make you confused?)
Yeah world trigger has continued, it's being translated on mangastream though.

Whatever, I'm still satisfied with this. It's not the sort of story I'm usually into, but I ended up being really invested.

Dex-chan lover
While expected, this is still disappointing. It isn't even an ambiguous ended, it's just... nothing. I guess that fits the theme, but it's still disappointing and unsatisfying.

Dex-chan lover
Mmmmm. At least I can say that they loved each other. yeah
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
Kinda disappointed but it does show how much she have changed over the story

Fed-Kun's army
I dont know how I feel. I kinda want this to go on, but, at the same time, I'm glad it ended here. Did I enjoy this? Not sure. I don't know where to begin on what I should rate it.

Dex-chan lover
I dunno what people who aren't happy with the ending expected. This was pretty clearly a story that wasn't going to have a happy ending or anything.

Whether the police accept her confession (I can't imagine why they would, but who knows), if Aya goes to jail, etc. isn't really the important part anymore.

@Gustbk Aya's dad looked like Nathan Explosion, i swear.

Dex-chan lover
Code:
>I am going to the police
Code:
>I am definitely going
Code:
>tomorrow definitely
Code:
>no I am going
But she never reached the police station that day
Because ending hit her like a truck before she could hand herself in

Dex-chan lover
- Hey author, how do you gonna explain the fact that she can turn invisible and stuff?

-Author:
x35.png

- Fair enough...

Double-page supporter
Very crappy but the dialogue with the grandfather was still a thousand times better than when she spoke to her mother that was utter crap.

Dex-chan lover
@Itsn
I don't think anyone was expecting a happy ending. This however, was a non-ending. It wasn't happy, or sad, or surprising, or even interesting. It was just, nothing.

Dex-chan lover
i am cool with this ending, it is what i expected. i am glad she is dedicated to facing her punishment (even if its left a little open)

Dex-chan lover
I enjoyed the end. Felt like it was rather poignant, ending things off there rather than some obviously happy epilogue where she returns to society and gets her yuri end.

Hope the mangaka does another cool new thing.

Fed-Kun's army
I kinda want to know if the police believe her or not.

but anyway thanks for translating this <3

Aggregator gang
I like the ending, I got to see the bones of an invisible person, and her development.
I think it's a good series even if I have no idea what happens next, as I got to see how she changed over those 22 chapters

Users who are viewing this thread