The Bones of an Invisible Person - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

i love non-happy non-cliffhanger ending like this.. been short ride but very pleasant one, thank you!!

Dex-chan lover
what a crappy ending, this is not what i looking for.

People kill and be killed is the way of live to survive (Personal Opinion : the father is still asshole, i don't care how much sad he is, but abuse the one who love him and cares him is shitty move, sorry but he deserve to die, or his wife will die first).

her way to seek atonement is just make everyone sad and give them hard time
for example her mom wanna do part time job, but because her daughter is killer her mother will have hard time same as her brother, maybe the friend will have same treatment too

as her friend said her crime is not that bad, she do it in order to save herself and her family, i have seen worse case. I'm really hoping the friend tried more to stop her, maybe kiss is the way to go if hug doesnt work. (if she really CARES about her).

but nope, the author went that way, not that is bad... but i wish Aya have more happy ending.

sorry for the rumble, i just cannot say anything...

i don't see why the boring filler stuff in the middle improve this story or the ending. This ending should be chapter 9 or 10, not fucking 22. Interesting start, boring in the middle and not surprising, expected ending. 6/10

Dex-chan lover
But, how would the police believe her?
I want to see that.
@00nowhereman
You have to live with guilt to actually understand her. Also she now wonder if what she did is even a right thing, and that troubles her greatly.
If anything, I'm glad for her to be able to settle with this, there is other case that you can't find redemption, and that's stuck within you for the rest of your life.

Dex-chan lover
Lousy ending. We've known for a long time that she wanted things to continue as they were. Way to beat a dead horse.

Weird how she had never met her grandfather before now, seeing how it doesn't appear he lived far away.

I'm quite disappointed. No more discussion of her seemingly supernatural powers, no leads on the invisible skeleton she saw, no visions of her father haunting her... it just felt so bland.

Dex-chan lover
lol

This is an ambiguous ending if I ever saw one.
That is, it is neither a happy nor a non-happy ending. The conclusion is yours to make after all.

Considering the crux of this story an actual conclusion would have been more appreciated, but after the initial realization of friendship I was mostly in it for the nothingness anyway.

Dex-chan lover
I'm kinda surprised people are so disappointed about the ending. This never was a mystery manga about her powers, or some sort of antagonistic-plot where a final boss needed to be defeated. It was always going to end with things moving on in some low-key way.

Dex-chan lover
lol, thinking she going >jk lol! and going to live a new life somewhere kinda made me, well... lol'd. Its an alright ending to me.

Power Uploader
It's not a non ending. We don't need to see her turning herself in, doing jail time and come out years later and hook up with sempai.

We just need to know she moved on and that's what the author conveyed.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh i get that you killed your dad and all, but how are you going to convince the cops that you did it?
"yeah i can turn invisible and stab him, put me in the tin"
probably wouldn't fly

Users who are viewing this thread