The Boutique at 97th Sheldon Street - Ch. 5

glad to see a chapter!! im confused tho, did he make the game screen appear?? i don't think he is also trapped there like her since he doesnt know the terms but does he know about the other world cause he says 'over there'. but it could also be that MC is just misunderstanding him big time HAHAHAH and he is just going to the flow of the conversation lol

Is this like one of those stories where the MC gets summoned from another world for world peace or something serious like that, but like in game style rather than in church/religious style? Haha I'm still so intrigued. Thanks so much for your hard work!

@cyaniderush Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Maybe they requested a legendary armorer/item crafter or something like that? Looks like she'd make it big if she went pro with this guy's backing.

Maybe he's a playable NPC, so that's why he can see and control quest popups? He clearly isn't from the MC's world and he doesn't know that this is a video game in the MC's world. It's whether or we're gonna go with the classic chosen ones in a world with an RPG system. If we're going with the latter, I hope there'll be others like the guy, (forgot his name already) who can interact with the RPG elements and have different attitudes and uses for it. It'll up the spice factor.

Is he supposed to be God? Morse?

The God being in the game, would that be called... The Morse Code?😎

Users who are viewing this thread