The Boxer

Dex-chan lover
@ojoudere you mean support the author by buying fast pass for fast chapter/locked chapter or else wait for one chapter a week while the translation is actually 20 chapter ahead which you can't enjoy unless you pay, as far as I know reading free chapter arent really supporting them , at all

I don't mind supporting but what about people who can't afford to do so? Does this means if you're poor you'll get left behind by weeks , or months even?

They could had improved the fast pass system by not scamming it with short page chapter, or make it cheaper and affordable or make a bundle buy, let's say buy 3 at once for a decent price

This is why official translation hard to come by and get supported happily by the masses

The downs is more than the ups, and that's the sad truth,

Dex-chan lover
@dedreads

Thanks for translation, hope you guys keep up with Indon translation speed, enjoyed the chapter alot when you can understand it

@JacK145 featured creators get a base amount of 2000$/month and they also get more from the amount of views each chapter so reading it on the official app is supporting them.

Dex-chan lover
@ThatsDisrespect I see, but I still feel fast pass needs to be improved so they feels less scum/scam friendly

I tried it once, I was disappointed the page was so short and as usual,it's just a filler fighting prolonged chapter which got cliffhanger at the end, and you just hope the next chapter you buy is the total conclusion, not another need to buy another chapter

Not to mention, once u buy it, you're officially dead for a week, I bought 3, for three weeks I gotta wait till I can resume my normal free viewers mode

The series I'm talking about is God of high school and the gamer , it's on Line webtoon,

I'm never buying fast pass again till they improve it in future

Group Leader
What's up with the author field? Just use Jeong Ji-Hoon since it's what other toons of him use here, no need to make a mess.

a lil emo lol, but its good shit. really fascinating stuff. got all the things a pure fighting manga needs to make it go well

Latest chapters are going through the first time uploader revision process i think

Users who are viewing this thread