The Boy Who Collects The Stars - Oneshot

Double-page supporter
I'll second that comment, this was gratifying for me to read in ways I can't put into words. Thank you very much for translating this, the closing notes were also informative and didn't abruptly take the reader out of the mood the story ended with.

Dang, beautiful.

Is there any manga that have same vibe like this? I like that surreal feeling when the monster dear appears

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Bro, did SCP-682 just die?

Jokes aside, great story and I enjoyed the mystical nature to it.

Dex-chan lover
somehow, I felt like I was connected to the nature portrayed in the manga. AMAZING! Thanks for the chapter!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Some biologist he is, dude didn't even take any photo or samples… Didn't even bring back any soul with him to the lab !

All jokes aside, that was a great read, and the art is absolutely haunting. Thanks a lot for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Absolutely lovely! Thank you for the translation and the additional background information!

side note to anyone who visits Nara and Miyajima, the deer will go through your belongings for potential food (that's how you lose your free sample tissues lol)

Supporter
Dang, beautiful.

Is there any manga that have same vibe like this? I like that surreal feeling when the monster dear appears
similar works I remember at the moment:
  • "Deus" and "Andy" from Bacius
  • "Yuusha Goikkou no Kaerimichi" from Hirano Ryouji
  • "Bibliomania" by Orval
  • "Witches" by Igarashi Daisuke and also other works from him
  • "Shuna's Journey" and "Nausicaa" from Hayao Miyazaki
  • "Hallucination from the Womb" from Mohiro Kitoh

And of course thanks for translating this masterpiece!

Users who are viewing this thread