The Breaker - Eternal Force - Ch. 83

Okay I'm confused, this is the same Chief Lee that is one of the 4 Supernovas and a subordinate to the Martial Alliance Chief? I thought she had like a scarred/damaged face and her hair was more like Black-Grayish, not pure Black? Also damn Shi-woon is seem to have leveled up significantly, he might be even able to put up a decent fight now vs Goomoonryon.

Dex-chan lover
Okay I'm confused, this is the same Chief Lee that is one of the 4 Supernovas and a subordinate to the Martial Alliance Chief? I thought she had like a scarred/damaged face and her hair was more like Black-Grayish, not pure Black? Also damn Shi-woon is seem to have leveled up significantly, he might be even able to put up a decent fight now vs Goomoonryon.
she's probably the same cause i doubt the martial arts alliance chief would pick a bodyguard NOT from his sect (she seems to be from the black heaven and earth sect too).

Dex-chan lover
she's probably the same cause i doubt the martial arts alliance chief would pick a bodyguard NOT from his sect (she seems to be from the black heaven and earth sect too).
She's probaly a disciple of Martial Art Alliance chief since she called Ryu "disciple brother"

Dex-chan lover
Make-up ? or a mask there's another that's able to disguise however she wants so don't let this bother you

Tanks for the food =D

Dex-chan lover
She's probaly a disciple of Martial Art Alliance chief since she called Ryu "disciple brother"
that would imply they had the same master imo. and ryuuji was taught by un-wol, the same guy who taught goomoonryong.

Am I the only one that gets slightly annoyed by the MC's silence about his shit? Why the hell wont he talk about what is happening to him when he feel like that person is his master and as for is option given that he is still very new to the Murim and didn't even know that die MA for the im. Damon was forbidden.. And if he doesnt feel like he can aks him what about talking 3AD? ... Nice way of making fillerdramas where none are needed instead of progessing the story...

Dex-chan lover
that would imply they had the same master imo. and ryuuji was taught by un-wol, the same guy who taught goomoonryong.
I think all it means is that they're from the same "generation". There isn't a separate word for "disciple-cousin".

Users who are viewing this thread