The Breaker - New Waves

The series would've been be good if the MC isn't such a repulsive loser. No wonder he's bullied. Chapters where he got beat up were the best.

I was originally a skeptic reading the first part and a good 3rd of the second part... But I am glad I stuck with it.
The MC was EXTREMELY childish at first... (granted he was around 14) But after your choices have hurt the people around you on NUMEROUS occasions it is time to grow the fuck up.
In the end TBH it was definitely worth it. 😄

Double-page supporter
i came reading here by thinking the story all completed but hey, a scam :)

now now is anyone heard from the writer when this works going to continue? can't wait to see the new monsters coming all together hoho

btw i kinda pissed off with the cover because they always have girls in it but they're not even related to the chapter they're covering?!? i saw seehee face more in the cover than in the story tbh sigh i know its shounen but please WHY

I heard they are working on the manuscript for season 3 but so far no ETA on releases

I will cry tears of joy when I read part 3 I’ve just recently come back to reread the series after remembering reading a long while ago. This story still makes me feel feelings... I love this story and want to see it flourish

Group Leader
@EQ More like any year now... It's been a year since trinity wonder was finished and the last update that I got from Breaker was that the author and artist are looking for publishers. Not confirmed though since it's just from a forum and not from the author and artist themselves.

Supporter
As the writer-illustrator said, the manhwa’s latest volumes will take a few years to hit the market. Considering that Geuk-jin and Jin-hwan already have projects lined up, they might take longer to complete. At the earliest, a 2022 release date seems the most likely.

Fed-Kun's army
After Trinity Wonder, they launched a new serie (Promised Orchid). So season 3 won't happen for a while...

Users who are viewing this thread