The Bugle Call - Vol. 4 Ch. 12 - Beloved Emptiness

Sorry for the long wait for this chapter! I kinda messed up and uploaded the same chapter twice, but I've already filed a request to take down the duplicate. Anyways, we'll try to push out next chapter much faster than we were able with this one! Enjoy!

Dex-chan lover
Sorry for the long wait for this chapter! I kinda messed up and uploaded the same chapter twice, but I've already filed a request to take down the duplicate. Anyways, we'll try to push out next chapter much faster than we were able with this one! Enjoy!
Don‘t worry, you are heroes for even scanlating such a unique, non-popular quality manga at all! Take your time.

Dex-chan lover
I agree this manga continues to be incredibly satisfyingly well thought out. Unlike most series with powers where there is great variety or increasing raw force, here we see incredibly simplistic, one dimensional powers, where strength is heavily about the mind and figuring out how to use a power, or counter it, as creatively and deeply as possible. Synergizing with conventional forces, tactics, and physics for that matter are absolutely critical. Really looking forward to seeing the finale of this and then more world building as they head towards the next step.

Supporter
Yk, this manga makes me appreciate life, the whole "thing you'll miss out if you're dead" this is one of them

Dex-chan lover
I agree this manga continues to be incredibly satisfyingly well thought out. Unlike most series with powers where there is great variety or increasing raw force, here we see incredibly simplistic, one dimensional powers, where strength is heavily about the mind and figuring out how to use a power, or counter it, as creatively and deeply as possible. Synergizing with conventional forces, tactics, and physics for that matter are absolutely critical. Really looking forward to seeing the finale of this and then more world building as they head towards the next step.
Super agreed. I love the way this series uses clever strategies for the large scale battles, and simple but very creative powers for the one-on-one fights.
And the characters are all really interesting too! The mirror ramus is so cool, and complicated, and just really intriguing! Zoe can be so badass and scary at the same time. And Lucas' power is really turning out to be kinda creepy, the way he practically mind controls people. And they enjoy it!

Thanks for the chapter, I can't get enough of this series!

Dex-chan lover
That mirror sword reminds me of the one gilgamesh uses. And if she got to use it properly then the destruction would have been immense. Although she just tripped a massive loser flag. I hope zoe doesn't get too hurt though

Thanks for the chapter

Group Leader
Thanks for the TL. Fuck this manga is so good but so underrated, doesnt get traction anywhere. Is it doing well in Japan with sales or readers?
I'd like to know too.
Also, in recent ages I stopped caring about what gets traction. The more interesting, nuanced, whether in good or bad way, are usually unpopular, while generic stuff (also called by some "fast food manga") and series starting with cheap schock value gets most traction.

Dex-chan lover
Dude take your time. This manga is so fucking epic. Not exaggerating. Feels like a treat when a new chapter pops up.

Dex-chan lover
Damn. Seems like it's inevitable that one of them is gonna die. Zoe have the bigger chance to survive but the Mirror Ramus daughter could be a wildcard. We doesn't even know who or even what she is. And damnit, would it kill Lucas to send someone to help Zoe? A random soldier is good enough

Users who are viewing this thread