The Café Terrace and Its Goddesses - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Pre-Opening

Double-page supporter
Akane pullin ahead and giving off caretaker onee san feels

And that is one happy ducky ;o

Group Leader
I hate the fact there's 5 girls but Ouka being like tsubasa and yuzuki makes it difficult to choose other

Dex-chan lover
So the "walk into someone being naked gag" will never end lol. We should have a long running total count.

It's nice seeing the MC not being stubborn and opening up to others for help. I really hope all the girls (expect shiragiku, she's fine) can drop the stubborn and high-and- mighty act.

Dex-chan lover
Dammit seo, is this "walking into the bath at the wrong time" will be a running gag ?

Double-page supporter
That was a nice akane chapter definitely going for her to win the mc. But man it seems Seo is gonna give all the girls one on one time with him since last chapter the one who made the rice pilaf spend time with him the most and now this one was akane and is he really gonna have a walking into the bathroom scene every chapter 😂 not that I mind.

Dex-chan lover
@Bariq129
It's renewable energy at this point. Honestly I would suggest a drinking game but Seo will probably make us drop dead without the times that gag will probably happen.

Dex-chan lover
You know... It's fine to make a single chapter without someone naked in a panel

@Bariq129 "Dammit seo, is this "walking into the bath at the wrong time" will be a running gag ?"
He needs to escalate it, so first all the girls do it once, then they do it all together, then the main character does it, then Grandma's dead ghost walks in, then random characters from Seo's other series do it, then random characters from other series do it, and so-on

Even though Seo pretty much made it clear in the first chapter that Ouka is going to win, I want to have hope that Akane can win.

Users who are viewing this thread