The Café Terrace and Its Goddesses - Vol. 10 Ch. 93 - Too Greedy

Dex-chan lover
Akane will probably lose but she already won in our heart. Seto Asami as her seiyuu I will be there!

Dex-chan lover
It is a Harem story. But Akane is best girl and always has been.

Unfortunately, he'll end up with the crazy one, it's shaping up to be like the Quintuplets manga.

I read this chapter a few hours earlier, it has already made a good nostalgic feel for me.

Dex-chan lover
Harem law dictates that the person in the lead never finishes first. By the rules of cliche writing, Akane played herself. (I hope not, she's tied for best girl with shiragiku)

Dex-chan lover
Short Hair girl is usually the best and my god I love Akane so much

Fed-Kun's army
I have to say, this felt forced, at least enough for me to feel uncomfortable while reading.
I don't think Hayato would jump to conclusions this way, even if he was shaken. That led him to unnaturally (in my opinion) running his mouth, and Akane dumbly saying that she thought he'd take her more seriously with that. Then, in order to repair that avoidable slip of the tongue, he had to say that he was jealous.
I, sadly, didn't like this chapter -its development and its resolution-.

Fed-Kun's army
Ouka already got replaced in the cover page. But great chapter, love that Akane intends to get everything she wants and isn't willing to give up on anything.
She's still there, she's the blurry creature on the bottom left

Users who are viewing this thread