The Café Terrace and Its Goddesses - Vol. 11 Ch. 101 - First Girls’ Talk in a While

Dex-chan lover
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
All signs point to Ouka winning :sneaky:
Well, obviously... though Seo could subvert our expectations and have Shiragaki win. It has to be one of the first-5 since they were the only ones in the picture "with mom" from the flashback chapter, so it can't be any of the new girls. Ouka seems the most likely, but maybe Shira is this serie's Yotauba

Dex-chan lover
Rei-Chan you're a sweet girl. Just give up already and avoid heart break and pain. Ami or Ouka are obviously gonna win for sure. Im already having a sad premonition of seeing my girl Akane's defeat, don't wanna see Rei's depressed face too.

Dex-chan lover
Well, obviously... though Seo could subvert our expectations and have Shiragaki win. It has to be one of the first-5 since they were the only ones in the picture "with mom" from the flashback chapter, so it can't be any of the new girls. Ouka seems the most likely, but maybe Shira is this serie's Yotauba
and then Seo-sensei pulls a WORKING! move out of nowhere and have him end up with a character we know he interacts with but didn't expect romance development already went sailing. :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
It took 1 chapter for her to be integrated into the harem upon her return lmaoo
I mean, she got integrated into the harem the moment she kissed him as she left for France, really. :smugchisato:

Good chapter again. I like how all the cards are on the table all the time, no sneaking around or whatever.
I'll state it again but while I have a preference for Akane, this is one of the only manga where I feel like I like all the girls enough to be fine with any of them winning. It's a fun, comfy ride I'm looking forward to every week.

Dex-chan lover
seo could easily lose his fan base depending on which girl hayato chooses at last. and lets hope that he'll not turn this to a fantasy harem manga where hayato gets isekai'd to be a hero defeats and marries the girls who became demon queen:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dex-chan lover
So...Akane probably this series' Miku??? No, I can't have that... T_T

For me this was a breathtaking chapter, I’m not sure why though.

Users who are viewing this thread