The Café Terrace and Its Goddesses - Vol. 11 Ch. 104 - The Course of First Love (Updated)

Fed-Kun's army
It's about time Shiragiku got to kiss the MC. I wish I was him right now. I'd flip her over right then and there. Or as soon as possible at least.

Aggregator gang
Thank you for the scanlation

I hope you do more, and imo with better font, preferarbly like the old scan team, but whatever suit you, thanks again for picking this !

Dex-chan lover
And is an greater shame that K+ is practically a gacha for mangas that uses points for each chapter and worst of all that they have that freemium business model of watching 30 sec ads for rewards.
So you’re saying 90% of anything I read here is getting dropped for a shitty application? Even if it’s available in my region that doesn’t seem like anything I’d ever want any part in using.

How a hobby dies I guess.

Dex-chan lover
When Kmanga inevitably crashes and burns people will start to do those dropped manga's again.

Dex-chan lover
That's a good point. The Spanish TL I was using had it that way and I didn't think twice about it. I checked the OG Raws and:
So he does call her Shiragiku. Perhaps there's some distance between them? She's been living at the Familia for quite a while, and she's obviously not there to learn from Hayato's grandma anymore.

Edit: Wait, never mind. Shiragiku is her given name, not her family name. Not sure why I thought it was the other way round. (And I agree, Akane is best girl, Shiragiku is number two for me
Shit my bad... Until now my dumb brain thought her Family name was Shiragiku. Sorry for the stupid question. Keep up the good work.

You and i are the same mate, Akane first and Shiragiku second. Just my my pref from the beginning, but the author might have different ideas. Who knows. The fav ones never win and we'll have to watch Ouka win in the end :notlikethis:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So you’re saying 90% of anything I read here is getting dropped for a shitty application? Even if it’s available in my region that doesn’t seem like anything I’d ever want any part in using.

How a hobby dies I guess.
Same shit happened when Manga Up started. Some less popular mangas when had fan TLs were abandoned and getting to read those is also very hard or not available(by piracy).

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation! It was pretty good. Clear and readable, good grammar, etc. Keep up the good work!
#team Shiragiku, but Ouka will win.

Dex-chan lover
Shit my bad... Until now my dumb brain thought her Family name was Shiragiku. Sorry for the stupid question. Keep up the good work.

You and i are the same mate, Akane first and Shiragiku second. Just my my pref from the beginning, but the author might have different ideas. Who knows. The fav ones never win and we'll have to watch Ouka win in the end :notlikethis:
I think it's because her family name (Ono) is so much shorter than her given name that I swapped them around in my head, as I'm much more use to last names being longer.

I can totally see a world in which Ouka wins. Here's to hoping we're in a different one.

Users who are viewing this thread