The Café Terrace and Its Goddesses - Vol. 11 Ch. 104 - The Course of First Love (Updated)

Dex-chan lover
Why would he refer to his own daughter as shiragiku? My bad i thought her family name was Shiragiku, since he casually calls her that and forgot about that detail.

This is a trap Hayato, the whole family is trying to box him in. Akane is best girl and you know it.

Thanks for TL.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The big issue is that the previous group was part of the whole black cat thing and they've effectively just died. Big RIP till a JP to En direct group would pick this up

Dex-chan lover
The big issue is that the previous group was part of the whole black cat thing and they've effectively just died. Big RIP till a JP to En direct group would pick this up
black cat thing? black cat scanlations team? or a different one, because as far as i know, black cat scanlation quit in 2021

Dex-chan lover
black cat thing? black cat scanlations team? or a different one, because as far as i know, black cat scanlation quit in 2021
They broke up in 2021, but some members continued scanning under different names (Manga Name When Scans, etc.). With the release of K+ (which is unavailable outside some regions), they've stopped again.

Dex-chan lover
Why would he refer to his own daughter as shiragiku?
That's a good point. The Spanish TL I was using had it that way and I didn't think twice about it. I checked the OG Raws and:
So he does call her Shiragiku. Perhaps there's some distance between them? She's been living at the Familia for quite a while, and she's obviously not there to learn from Hayato's grandma anymore.

Edit: Wait, never mind. Shiragiku is her given name, not her family name. Not sure why I thought it was the other way round. (And I agree, Akane is best girl, Shiragiku is number two for me

Last edited:
They broke up in 2021, but some members continued scanning under different names (Manga Name When Scans, etc.). With the release of K+ (which is unavailable outside some regions), they've stopped again.
And is an greater shame that K+ is practically a gacha for mangas that uses points for each chapter and worst of all that they have that freemium business model of watching 30 sec ads for rewards.

Dex-chan lover
I also hope that one does. Not that I hate doing this, but just as food tastes better when someone else cooks it, manga is more enjoyable when someone else scanlates it. For now, I'll probably just cook up these chapters for everyone else.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the thanks everyone. If no Japanese to English scanlators pick this one up, then I'll also do chapter 105, and maybe more. Keep in mind that I'm reliant on the release of the Spanish scans, so I don't have an approximate time for when it will be done.

Lastly, I encourage anyone who thinks they might be able to scanlate one of the manga dropped due to Kmanga's release to go ahead and try it, because there are few that I, and surely many others, would love to see continued.

Users who are viewing this thread