The Café Terrace and Its Goddesses - Vol. 11 Ch. 104 - The Course of First Love (Updated)

Dex-chan lover
this was a decent translation, the only bad part was that horrendous credits page, jesus it hurt my eyes

also you guys are on some high density copium, Riho is clearly best girl

Dex-chan lover
The big issue is that the previous group was part of the whole black cat thing and they've effectively just died. Big RIP till a JP to En direct group would pick this up
basically the second death of the Black Cat scanlation group, the first one being in 2021 (i think?) with the death of their website

Dex-chan lover
I'd like the childhood friend/first love to win... harem really. But we know thats not going too happen sadly.

Group Leader
Thanks for the translation. What happened to the previous group? I saw some comments saying they quit?

Dex-chan lover
I also hope that one does. Not that I hate doing this, but just as food tastes better when someone else cooks it, manga is more enjoyable when someone else scanlates it. For now, I'll probably just cook up these chapters for everyone else.
Ain't that the truth. I remember PRing for a series I used to read.

Idk, it just reads different from when I was only reading vs working on it.

Dex-chan lover
this was a decent translation, the only bad part was that horrendous credits page, jesus it hurt my eyes

also you guys are on some high density copium, Riho is clearly best girl
She is a good match and her char is great. But she is like perfectly in the middle of ranking compared to these other girls. Not the lead and not the trailing. Last place by following tropes is definitely Shiragiku, childhood friend/first love. Bad combo.

Dex-chan lover
Kusakabe Masahiro & Kusakabe Sachiko

Thank you for using eastern naming order instead of western naming order...

I would love to help TS this if you'd like? Also, I saw your comment about the other series. Do you know where we could get the raws to do them? I would love to be able to continue this and other series as i am unfortunately, not in the USA. Thanks in advance!

Group Leader
Thanks for the translation. What happened to the previous group? I saw some comments saying they quit?
Previous group stopped working on this series along with a few other because they were getting licensed by Kodansha for their app.

Group Leader
Also, I don't want to make any commitments just yet, but we're going to do a re-TS of this chapter and continue on doing this series.

2 things:
1. W shiragiku
2. why is the strongest (also known as chiruno) at the last page and where can i have the sauce??

nvm sauce found in gelbooru 6544908, i didn't see the artist at the bottom left

Last edited:
Group Leader
2 things:
1. W shiragiku
2. why is the strongest (also known as chiruno) at the last page and where can i have the sauce??

nvm sauce found in gelbooru 6544908, i didn't see the artist at the bottom left
Our group name is a Touhou reference. Elementic is one of the drum kits that ZUN commonly uses for the music.

Users who are viewing this thread