The Careful Empress - Ch. 11

Fed-Kun's army
Did the chapter really just end at “do you age?” After that is white, with no credit page or copyright info, so it feels like it shouldn’t be the end of the chapter. Maybe that’s just me?

Dex-chan lover
Wait... is he doing all this because he wants to end a curse? Immortality perhaps?

Maybe he wants her to kill him. I hope he's not the ML. Even if he doesn't see why killing people is wrong, if he claims to want her affection he's incredibly stupid to think she would ever grow to love someone who kills her loved ones.

The emperor does not have any logical thinking. Emmm maybe more accurate lack of empathy.
Its frustrating, really.

I dunno but I still can't trust that chef guy but if he's a cool dude then whatever makes Mir happy. Also the emperor, no matter what his circumstances are his actions are still unforgivable...

Is he perhaps a dragon or something in human form?? 🤔 That'll make sense that he doesn't understand or give value to human emotions

WHAT IF THE EMPEROR IS NOT A HUMAN WHICH IS THE REASON WHY HE CAN'T COMPREHEND HUMAN EMOTION AND HE'S NOT GETTING OLD AND WHAT IF THAT CHEF GUY IS A SNAKE?!!!! ASDFGHJKL
(╯°□°)╯︵(\ .o.)\

Thank the lord that Kayn actually got beat up a little. He still gives off huge bad vibes and this is like the worst FL starts liking a new ML plot I’ve seen. I get that she doesn’t really know what “romantic” or flirty gestures are but seeing it from an outside perspective it doesn’t really charming. It’s like watching a dude try to hard to pick up a chick while knowing that he’s ready to slip something in her drink if it doesn’t go his way.

Also if Mir really wants revenge I think not killing Azar is the best way to go about things, let him live with his stupid dragon curse or whatever. As well as how dense is the emperor, you murdered her parents in front of her. To her meeting you on that day has been the worst thing in her life.

Also 17 FUCKING YEARS since you killed the empress’s father and took her to palace, how old is this man. He’s gotta at least be like 35 if he was around 18-20 when he overthrew the previous emperor. Why write the story so spread out, why not just make it a little tighter in between stuff and not make the story so gross

i think the chef is the son of the previous king that the red hair killed. idk if its my imagination or not but think i see a shilouette of a boy running when they talked about how the red hair killed the previous king.

Aggregator gang
i hate him he's so dumb. it's not hard to learn and remember (in 7 years too) that Mir treasures the family he killed thus making their wedding on that day would be bad. Even sociopaths learn to adjust so why cant he

Users who are viewing this thread