The Careful Empress - Ch. 2

Group Leader
If this shit continues like this, I ain't spending 5 hours to redraw >:C

Holy shit this does NOT pull any punches with the dying. I guess there's a need for tragic backstory deaths.

Also, :'( that the knight
regretted killing the dragon.

If she becomes the wife and lover of that motherfucker lolocon than i will rate this like the " abandoned empress" and drop this filth

Fed-Kun's army
Please kill the king. What a bastard.
Even though the dragon is the one inside her body, you kill a girl's parents and expect her to marry you?! Let alone the fact you have killed all your other wives.

Wtf is he the ml? THE FL IS A FUCKING CHILD FOR GODSAKE , wheres the blondy one ? Hope he's the same age or a lil older than fl but not as old as the fucking lolicon emperor

Aggregator gang
I'm confused. Is the emperor supposed to be one corner of our love triangle? Cause if that's the case, I'm out. I can barely tolerate abandoned empress and that's because the ml is nearly a completely different character in the second life, but trying to get me to be OK with a psychopathic, murderer who's okay with a child bride and perfectly find with ending the lives of the hero of his empire is straight up horrible and STUPID! Like... first of why didn't the knight actually put up a fucking fight? Why just let herself be stabbed in the back? Why not run away? What value does marrying the child of a dead hero help? Did you want the fame and approval of the people through that? If so, then why kill the knight? Did you want her bloodline? Then why the fuck not wait?

There is no feasible way to justify this murder/kidnapping/forced-marriage, and if you're going to do that AND try to get me to like this asshole, you've got another thing coming.

Dex-chan lover
but we know she can sense attacks and dodge them why did they let this happen, it cant be because she's so guilty over the dragon she thought this was an appropriate way to die.

i DO NOT under any circumstance am going to pity this scum bag
looking at the cover page of the manga i feel as if the author is going to make this asshole a ML in the love triangle
I DO NOT care what shitty childhood he may have had and i dont need any redemption arc like they did for Ruve in abandoned empress i freakin hate this abominable piece of absolute shithead mcdick
thank you for coming to my TED Talk
and also
Thank you to the amazing translating team uwu<3

Whoa whoa WHOA!!!!👀👀👀👀😳😳😵

Calm your horses. Wtf just happened? Can I punch the emperor into the bricked wall 100 times?

If the plot turns to make the dragon love this ugly emperor, then imma throw hands.

Thank you for the chapter tho.😊

I'm not against cold-blooded yandere as ML but if he touch innocent people especially families for no reason, I'm out. PLUS the lady is his knight for fck sake! She killed her own friend for her loyalty and duty and he just said it's NOTHING?!!

If that red hair bastard turns out to be the ML, I'm dropping this shit.

Users who are viewing this thread