The Careful Empress - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Seriously!?
Not only did he kill mother and father, but stole the sword too.
I hope this guy gets it by the end.

whaaaaat. okay the credits page shows this king/emperor guy might be the ML, but wth :)))) how the heck can we ever like him?! I don't think some sad backstory will ever make me change my mind at the moment.

@1Whisker and did you saw his eyes ? It seems he has dragons eyes. It's the same as MC but different from the other characters

Fed-Kun's army
jugeing by the tite she will became the empress not the queen

And seeing his eye he must be a dragon

Still I'm disapointed how the mother died T_T

I really don’t want him to be the ml /: I hope she disfigures the man. Thank you for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
...Never thought I wanted a fictional character to die THIS BAD!!! OMFG...just when the dragon finally accepted his new happy family...they just abruptly got killed??
I was...expecting more family fluff and not a murder in the second chapter o.o I was totally off guard; I even expected for the knight to hide away deep in the woods until the dragon is a bit older X'DDD

Group Leader
Hello everyone, sorry for the missing text bubble! I knocked out right after posting it but it has been fixed. Please feel free to join our discord server and ping me whenever you find any mistakes and I hope you guys enjoy the update <3

This was so rushed I couldn’t help but laugh. At least drag it on for 3 chapters before killing off characters lmao We need emotional! Attachment! To! The! Characters!!!! Otherwise their deaths hold no meaning to readers

Group Leader
Thanks for the great work cleaning, TS'ing and translating this, but fuck this garbage.

Group Leader
Wait she was calling her knight instead of mom and she never asked why? Also our girl is a baddie

Users who are viewing this thread